AIMS OF RGITM
This also imparts education to down trodden & backwards at concessional fee. RGITM also fulfils the aims of vocational & educational right of Indian constitution 1950.
RGITM is a non commercial voluntary social educational institution with the aims of expansion and promotion of education, publication of scare, unique and newly written literature, pay honour and due promotion to the educationists. These may be enumerated as below:
- 1. To Democratise higher education by providing it to the students at their door step.
- 2. To provide higher education to one and all, irrespective of age/sex/caste/ territory.
- 3. To provide job-oriented and professional education.
- 4. To promote and popularise education under Open & Distance Education system on the pattern of other countries.
- 5. The option to select choice subjects and imbibe more education at lesser cost.